Special Issue for Wireless Optical Communication Theory and Technology
(Call for papers)
1. The topic of special issue
Wireless Optical Communication Theory and Technology
2. Introduction for special issue
Wireless optical communication is a wireless communication technology based on laser beam. Compared with optical fiber and microwave communication technology, it has the advantages of flexible design, high communication speed, high frequency bandwidth, high security and transparent transmission protocol. It is a necessary supplement and beneficial innovation of traditional communication technology. The development of free-space optical communication technology has practical significance for realizing the innovation and development of the communication industry. Laser communication can be used for space communication, terrestrial communication and underwater communication. Its main application areas include:
1) Build the communication link between the stars. Communication between satellites, between satellites and the ground;
2) Build a communication link on the ground. Communication between ground islands and coasts, between buildings, between rivers and rivers. In addition, it can be used as an access network to solve the “last mile” problem;
3) Build an underwater communication link. Communication between satellites and underwater, shore and underwater, and underwater submarines.
Developing new wireless optical communication systems, exploring new wireless optical communication technology, overcoming existing difficulties and exploring the application market of wireless optical communication systems are of great significance to promote the continuous innovation and development of wireless optical communication.
Therefore, Opto-Electronic Engineering plans to organize and publish a special issue on “Wireless Optical Communication Theory” in early 2020. The purpose of this special issue is reviewing the current development of wireless optical communication, discussing the development trend and application prospects of wireless optical communication, exploring the innovation of key technologies of wireless optical communication systems, and bringing new ideas to the development of this field.
3. Scope for contributions
1) Review of wireless optical communication theory
2) Coherent optical communication
3) Visible light communication
4) UV communication
5) Underwater laser communication
6) Orbital angular momentum (OAM) multiplexing communication
7) Laser atmospheric propagation and beam control technology
8) Adaptive optics technology
9) Acquisition, pointing and tracking (APT) technology
4. Specially invited experts
|Professor Ke Xizheng
Xi’an University of Technology
|Professor Wang Tianshu
Changchun University of Science and Technology
|Professor Wang huiqin
Lanzhou University of Technology
31 October, 2019
6. Method for submission
Register your information on the homepage of Opto-Electronic Engineering (http://www.oejournal.org /J/OEE.html/CN). And then submit your paper at Online Submission and note the title
with '2020 wireless optical communication '. You can download the template for new contri-butions at website of Opto-Electronic Engineering.
Please contact the OEE editorial office: